Air cooler is referred to as air cooler. It uses air as a coolant and can be used as a cooler or a condenser. The air cooler is mainly composed of a tube bundle, a bracket and a fan. Air cooler hot fluid flows inside the tube, and air is blown outside the tube bundle. Due to the large amount of ventilation required for heat exchange and the low wind pressure, axial flow fans are often used (see Fluid Transportation Machinery[View details +]
- 空气冷却器的清洗技巧 07-19 Air Cooler Cleaning Tips
- 空气加热器与水冷器相比的优点和缺点 07-19 Advantages and disadvantages of air heater compared with water cooler
- 空气冷却器换热管泄漏一般有哪些原因 07-19What are the general reasons for leaks in the heat exchanger tubes of air coolers
- 日常生活中如何防止空气加热器泄露 07-19How to prevent air heater from leaking in daily life
- 空气换热器压差增大原因和处理方法 07-19 Reasons and treatment methods for increasing pressure difference of air heat exchanger
- 空气加热器的加热的速度能不能控制 07-19Can the heating speed of the air heater be controlled?
- 空气加热器如何抑制外围设备的干扰 07-19How to suppress the interference of peripheral equipment
- 空气加热器主要应用在哪些领域 07-19 In what fields are air heaters mainly applied?